Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Do you need a Brake Service ? Well, definitely if your car takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
Does your car display these warning signs ? you need to get your brakes checked:
- The brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal is low
- During braking your vehicle loses grip
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- The steering wheel shudders when braking
- You hear a high pitched squeak or squeal when the brakes are applied.
If you become aware of any of these symptoms , contact us at De Jonge Mechanical Pty Ltd as soon as possible.
Brakes are critical for safety in all vehicles; neglecting them is downright dangerous. Your brakes systems should be checked out at every service and by a qualified mechanic.
At De Jonge Mechanical Pty Ltd we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call De Jonge Mechanical Pty Ltd today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!