Log Book Service in Albany
Call the experts at De Jonge Mechanical
We can perform fully qualified log book servicing on a wide range of makes and models including: Holden, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Audi, Hyundai, Honda, Kia – and many more.
Keeping up with your Log Book schedule helps to maintain your statutory rights to a new car warranty.
We don't have to have a physical log book in order to do a Log Book Service - it just means we follow the manufacturers guidelines. We can certainly provide you with a log book to help you record your cars service history, which will be a benefit if you ever decide to sell your vehicle.
Want to know more about log book servicing - click here.
Many people believe they must go back to a car dealership for New Car Log Book servicing in order to maintain the warranty. Actually, the ACCC have consistently confirmed that under Australian Law, you are free to have your car service carried out by a mechanic or service centre of your choice provided they are qualified to do so. See our video to learn more.
About Log Book Servicing with De Jonge Mechanical
- Log Book Service (without affecting new car warranty).
- De Jonge Mechanical Repairs follows your log book servicing
requirements strictly by the log book and are very vigilant to not
jeopardise your new vehicle warranty.
- De Jonge Mechanical Repairs are able to preserve your new
car’s statutory warranty & service / repair of your vehicle at a
- New car Franchise Dealers do not have a monopoly on “Log
Book” servicing (meaning you are free to go to any mechanic and that
the New Car Franchise Dealers cannot hold you to one mechanic).
- Behind the trusted Repco Authorised Service sign, De Jonge
Mechanical Repairs is an independently-owned garage, (backed by Repco),
that will look after you and your car & provide a full range of
expert car servicing and repairs.
- De Jonge Mechanical Repairs can do all mechanical repairs
and car servicing on most makes and models & specialises in
- De Jonge Mechanical Repair’s technicians are Repco
Auto-Tech trained automotive technicians who are fully updated on all
new car models with service bulletins and regular workshop clinics.
- With every service performed, it is supported by our
nationwide network of over 400 outlets so you are covered where ever
you may be with our Nationwide Warranty.
- We pride ourselves in explaining all of our work in a
straight forward manner & advise you in advance of any extra work
that may be needed.
- De Jonge Mechanical Repairs have the latest up to date diagnostic equipment to re-set service lamps in all makes & models including European vehicles & to test / diagnose any faults your vehicle