Log Book Servicing
- Log Book Service (without affecting new car warranty).
- De Jonge Mechanical Repairs follows your log book servicing requirements strictly by the log book and are very vigilant to not jeopardise your new vehicle warranty.
- De Jonge Mechanical Repairs are able to preserve your new car’s statutory warranty & service / repair of your vehicle at a competitive rate.
- New car Franchise Dealers do not have a monopoly on “Log Book” servicing (meaning you are free to go to any mechanic and that the New Car Franchise Dealers cannot hold you to one mechanic).
- Behind the trusted Repco Authorised Service sign, De Jonge Mechanical Repairs is an independently-owned garage, (backed by Repco), that will look after you and your car & provide a full range of expert car servicing and repairs.
- De Jonge Mechanical Repairs can do all mechanical repairs and car servicing on most makes and models & specialises in European Vehicles.
- De Jonge Mechanical Repair’s technicians are Repco Auto-Tech trained automotive technicians who are fully updated on all new car models with service bulletins and regular workshop clinics.
- With every service performed, it is supported by our nationwide network of over 400 outlets so you are covered where ever you may be with our Nationwide Warranty.
- We pride ourselves in explaining all of our work in a straight forward manner & advise you in advance of any extra work that may be needed.
- De Jonge Mechanical Repairs have the latest up to date diagnostic equipment to re-set service lamps in all makes & models including European vehicles & to test / diagnose any faults your vehicle
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM