Air Conditioning Service
De Jonge Mechanical Repairs is an ARC (Australian Refrigerant Council) certified workshop (Licence #: AU30827).
The items that we check to interpret operating functions and diagnosis prior to a car air conditioner service include:
- Check the air vent temperature
- Check the condenser temperature
- Suction line temperature reading
- Adjustment of drive belts and pulleys
- Check the operation of valves and thermostats
- Leak test system lines and components with an electronic leak detector
- Inspection of hoses and components
- Cleaning condenser fins
- Deodorize and sanitize system
- Recover the refrigerant (weigh amount and record)
- Test Equipment
- Replace the Schraeder valves
- Replace the receiver drier filter
- Add required amount of refrigerant oil
- Evacuate the system
- Perform a leak detection procedure
- Charge the system with the recommended refrigerant type and capacity
- Start the vehicle and carry out a performance test
• Nasty Smell Coming From Your Air Conditioner?
• Clean Car - Healthy Family!